Language Courses with Swedish for Professionals
Jumpstart your Swedish!
This course introduces the basics of the Swedish language through engaging topics so you can start communicating with Swedes… in Swedish.
- Get skilled in conversational Swedish and master practical situations, such as job searching, interviews and work-place situations in Sweden.
- Learn grammar and vocabulary through the use of authentic material, such as media reports, global and current affairs, and engage in relevant discussion topics.
- Communicate in simple and routine tasks requiring a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and routine matters.
- You will be coached by Swedish for Professionals, a young and innovative company that specializes in practical and engaging language courses.
- Attendance is mandatory. This course is offered free of charge but we require participants to warn us in advance of any absence (for reasons such as, job interview, illness, childcare problem). After 2 unmotivated absences, you will be charged for the cost of the course (SEK 2400).
- The course is reserved for SDCN members. If you are not yet a member, please make sure you join SDCN before registering for the class.
Fill in the application from here (click to link). REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED FOR NOVEMBER
Time: Mondays & Wednesdays, 10:30 – 12:00.
Place: Staf, Valhallavägen 79, floor 4, Stockholm
Starting date: 12 November (until 12 December)