Being one of the most popular programming languages, Python is versatile in its application. It can be used in web development, having been employed for the development of Mozilla, Instagram, and Spotify, among others. Python is also a useful tool in several fields such as scientific computing, mathematics, and engineering, as well as data science, machine learning, image processing, and automation. Its versatility makes it a highly sought after hard skill in the Swedish job market.
Dennis Hedlund, software engineer at Klarna, is offering another two-day workshop on Python automation and SDCN members are invited to attend.
The following will be covered during the workshop:
- Working with csv files and json
- Shell automation
- Browser automation
- API integrations and bots
- Webscraping and techniques related to it, such as regexp
- Spreadsheet automation
- Manipulating Images
Please note the following:
- Sign up and complete the screening course found on the sign up form no later than April 15 (sign up is not complete until you have finished the course and sent a screenshot of completion to email@example.com)
- You have to be a registered SDCN member
- There is a limit of 12 participants
- Registrations are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis
- If you have registered but are unable to attend, please notify SDCN in advance (as soon as possible) by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can give your seat to the next member on the waiting list.
- The workshop will be held on Saturday the 11th of May AND Saturday the 18th of May. It is NOT a continuous course that stretches over a week.
11 May 2019 – 18 May 2019
9 AM – 5 PM
Staf, Valhallavägen 79, 4th floor